Saturday 2 March 2013

Blair Waldorf Inspiration

Blair Waldorf Inspiration

Blair Waldorf Inspiration by melanierintjema featuring christopher kane

Blair Waldorf has been one of my heroes ever scince I really started watching Gossip Girl. I'm not entirely sure why. It could be because of her scheming success, or her ability to get Chuck Bass to fall in love, or maybe just her zest for success. Whatever it is, it made me want to be her in everyway. Because I am also so into fashion, I wanted her style. Unfortunately, i soon realized that not just anyone can pull off the Blair Waldorf look. Having a mother as a desighner made her taste impeccable, and i have always admired her skill at matching so many different prints. Unfortunately, her style is very difficult to match in a cheap way... So, this is my outfit themed after Blair and her style. I'm sure there will be many more to come, even though it isn't money saving at all. Maybe next tiem I;ll attmpt to make an outfit after her that isn't pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment